BioCask is a state-of-the-art technology for domestic wastewater treatment by Thermax. The innovative design of the BioCask has overcome the limitations of a conventional wastewater treatment system. The BioCask uses the first-of-its-kind unidirectional fluidization pattern. This pattern used oxygen efficiently which is required for degradation of organic impurities.
- Perfect for basement installation, where height is less than 3 meters
- Requires less space
- Reduced operating costs due to high oxygen transfer efficiency
- Minimal civil work ¡ BOD < 5 mg/l without ultrafiltration
- BioCask Mini: 10 KLD and above
- BioCask: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 & 300 KLD (modular units for higher capacities)